Our aim is to help our customers and their families to be fully prepared for any eventuality
What legacy will you leave behind?
Everyone should be able to prepare for the worst and ensure that they can look after their loved ones when they are gone, regardless of any pre-existing medical condition. We know it can be more difficult if you have medical conditions, such as diabetes or high cholesterol, to find the kind of life insurance product you need – but we are here to help.
We have a broad offering of specialist life insurance policies that can accommodate pre-existing medical conditions and help you to assure your family’s future even when you’re no longer around.
Over 50s Life Insurance
We know that as you go through life you can find that your medical history becomes a lot more complicated! And this can mean that getting life insurance when you’re over 50 gets a lot more complicated too!
This could be part of the reason why out of the 22 million over 50s in the UK*, over half of them currently have no life cover**. So, if you’re over 50 and have found it difficult to get life insurance in the past, AllClear can help. AllClear arranges over 50s life insurance with 5 star defaqto rated OneFamily.
*Source: ONS – Mid 2013 Population estimates** Source: Mintel 2014, Whole of Life Insurance UK
Critical Illness Cover
Be prepared for any eventuality
A healthy lifestyle can help reduce the chance of developing some serious illnesses but sadly, developing a critical illness is something nobody can control. In fact, every year 1 million workers in the UK unexpectedly finds themselves unable to work because of injury or illness*!
However, you can control how you prepare yourself and your family for the worst. Critical illness cover ensures that if you are diagnosed with a serious illness, you receive a lump sum or a regular benefit.
This enables you and your loved ones to focus on your recovery instead of worrying about your finances.
(*Statistics from The Association of British Insurers)
Not sure what cover you want?
You want specialist Life Insurance if…
- You have medical conditions or not
- You want cover that pays a lump sum or a regular benefit to your family if you pass away.
- You would like to ensure that your family can avoid any financial hardship if you were to pass away.
- You would like to ensure that any debts or funeral costs are taken care of if you were to pass away.
You want Critical Illness Cover if…
- You want cover that pays a lump sum should you become critically ill.
- You would like to ensure that you and your family can avoid any financial hardship should you become critically ill.
- You would like to ensure that should you become critically ill you and your family can focus on your recovery instead of the cost of living.
You want Over 50s Life Insurance if…
- You are over 50 and reside in the UK.
- You have found it difficult to get life insurance in the past.
- You have pre-existing medical conditions and are looking for guaranteed acceptance without a medical.